1. Pair this jumpsuit with a crop top or something off the shoulder, and you’re going to instantly be chic this spring.
2. Maybe we’d wear more sunhats if they were all this adorable.
3. Ruffles are huge for spring + summer, and this blouse is in high demand.
4. I’m hearing wedding bells for this romper. The skirt overlay makes this piece stylish and feminine, but the shorts romper nature of the garment makes it easy to move and dance without worry.
5. I’ve been on the hunt for a non Vera Bradley weekend bag, and I think I’ve found it. I love the navy dots, and it’s canvas, so I imagine it not getting as dirty as the VB bags.
6. My power outfit lately has been a looser fitting button down blouse tucked into jeans on one side.
7. As someone who doesn’t ever have tan lines, I’m loving the cut out detail and tropical print of this swimsuit. And if you do get tan lines, you should really be wearing more SPF (;
8. The block heel makes this shoe comfortable and easy to walk in, and the buckles makes it pop.
9. Basic T or tank + jean jacket + these paperbag pants from the Who What Wear collection = one trendy spring outfit.