A compilation of interesting reads I’ve found this week:
1. Let’s just be blunt with this one: What’s normal and what’s not with your vaginal discharge.
2. I don’t generally like these kinds of lists, but I’ll definitely finish out my 20s doing these things.
3. The power of the 10-minute, daily home reset.
4. Your menstrual cycle, all 28 days, in 2-minutes.
5. Judith Light’s thoughts on meditation, Epsom salts, and self-awareness. I may have to take note of some of these in 2017.
6. Target, take all of my money.
7. Flats: cute and comfortable.
8. What’s the most popular makeup brand in your state?
9. NYE style I’m lusting over.