A compilation of interesting reads this week:
- I’d love to see bars in West Virginia set something like this up. By ordering an “angel shot,” it will alert the bartender you are in some sort of uncomfortable situation. They will escort you to your car, call an Uber, or get you out of the bar safely. If you order with lime, it lets them know to call the police.
- I’m obsessed with this Clinique x Crayola collection.
- The best essential oils to keep stocked in your medicine cabinet.
- Spring 2017 fashion trends–side note, I’m into them.
- Which designers will or will not dress America’s new First Lady.
- Home trends for 2017–I’m sort of loving the bright green.
- New symptoms you’re experiencing may be caused from the medications you’re on. I’ve been having an issue related to this, and I can tell you, no, it may not just be stress.
- It doesn’t have to break the bank to change your decor.
- Politics are a huge basis for art, through history and now.