A compilation of interesting reads from the week:
1. UK brand Kahmune actually made nude heels for almost everyone. 10 shades!
2. How to drink tea throughout the day. I’m inspired to have more tea parties.
3. 11 celebrities on having an abortion.
4. Could you wear the same 9 items every day for two weeks? Maybe we should make it a challenge.
5. Because I’m doing some cosmetic upgrades on my bathroom, I’ve been reading tons of articles. These were the best bathroom components of 2016.
6. How to naturally rid yourself of icky symptoms from PMS to headaches.
7. I really want to start meal prepping my lunches instead of eating out throughout the day, cue the make ahead meals.
8. Again, I’ve been doing a lot of decor reading, and I have slowly shifted from vintage/traditional to a mid-century modern vibe.
9. Stop saying millennials saving grace is to stop buying coffee.