I want to switch things up a little bit and post something different than weekly round-ups on Fridays. I like the idea, but taking selfies 5 days a week is exhausting. And no one wants to see 20 selfies of me every month, not even me. I haven’t entirely made up my mind as to what I want to feature for Fridays. If you have any suggestions or ideas for me, let me know in the comments. So for today, I decided to pull from my bookmarked pages and save a few articles/posts I loved enough to save for later.
- If you haven’t been, West Virginia is a truly beautiful state.
- Not all ‘meaningless comments‘ are meaningless (small shameless plug)
- Fingerprint DIYs aren’t just for kids.
- Making your home look expensive isn’t that difficult in reality.
- I’ve been on the hunt for a new, natural deodorant.
- Getting fired doesn’t mean you’re doomed.
- If you consider yourself a fashion person, you should have thoughts on these topics at the ready.
- Creating color hasn’t always been as easy as going to the paint store.
- Girl power + the beauty industry.