The biggest beauty event of the year is here, Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty sale event! This is going to run from September 4th-24th (I’ve been out of town for the past few days, so I’m a little late posting this so now it’s more like the 19 days of beauty event), and includes sales on prestige items up to 50% off!
If you’re unfamiliar with this sale, I’ll break it down for you. You will have Beauty Steals, which are sales on specific items for one day only. There will then be Hot Buys, which are sales on specific items that run the length of the promotion. And finally, there are tons of Ulta Exclusives and free gifts with purchases.
I’ve listed my recommendations for this sale so you can start figuring out your shopping list!
- 9/6: Lorac Color Source Blushes and Highlighters $11 (originally $22): I love these blushes. They’re a powder formula but are very buttery and pigmented. The shade ‘Ultra Violet’ is everything to me, not exactly the most wearable blush for day to day, but gorgeous.
- 9/12: First Aid Beauty Favorites To-Go kit $18 (originally $30) ONLINE ONLY: I love FAB skincare products; they’re cleanser is one of my favorites. This kit is full of travel size samples of their best sellers.
- 9/16: Clarisonic Brush Heads Buy One Get One Free ($27-32): While I don’t personally use my Clarisonic anymore, it’s definitely a good time to stock up on brush heads.
- 9/17: Urban Decay 8-Hour Powder Blushes $13 (originally $26): I also love Urban Decay blushes. Trust me on this one.
- 9/20: Fiona Stiles Sculpting Palettes $18 (originally $28) ONLINE ONLY: This is a product I’ve never tried, but 100% will be purchasing. I’ve been wanting to try these sculpting palettes since they came out.
Click here for the full list of beauty steals.
- Julep It’s Whipped Lip Mousse $12 (originally $20): This is one of my favorite liquid lipstick formulas out there.
- Skyn Iceland Hydra Cool Firming Face Gel $17.50 (originally $35: If you have any kind of wrinkles on your face that you aren’t particularly fond of, apply one of these masks before makeup, and you’ll be seriously surprised.
- Urban Decay Blackmail Vice Lipstick Palette $35: This palette will let you sample all 6 Vice lipstick finishes with a 12-shade palette exclusive to Ulta (and includes a retractable lip brush). You may also qualify for a free gift with purchase which includes deluxe samples of both the Fireball eye shadow and original eye shadow primer potion.
- Best of Becca Youthful Glow Collection $49 (a $105 value) ONLINE ONLY: While it’s a little pricey, I am definitely considering purchasing this kit. For $49 you’ll receive, a full-size Backlight Priming Filter, full-size Under Eye Brightening Corrector, travel size Shimmering Skin Perfector Luminous Blush in Snap Dragon, and a travel size Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid in Opal. You may also qualify for a deluxe sample of the Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal with purchase.
Click here for the current Ulta ad for more hot buys/Ulta exclusives.
Let me know if you purchase anything from the sale this month, and make sure you follow me on social media for a mini-haul photo if I purchase anything!
*You can save even more by using your Ulta Rewards points OR shopping online using Ebates. **Clickable link links back to a referral code, visit the Ebates website yourself if you don’t want me gaining anything from your click.