I think for fall 2016, we need to step away from the classic and solid black and brown variety of ankle boots and opt for something a little textured, a little brighter, and overall more stylish. I’ve rounded up 9 trends for ankle boots this year. And the best part? They’re all under $100.
- Cobalt velvet (Steve Madden, $90)
- Floral (with a bonus: clear heels) (Asos, $65)
- Pointed lace-ups (Asos, $57)
- White out (Topshop, $60)
- Chelsea (Marc Fisher, QVC, $75)
- Wedged heel (FFC New York, $45)
- Animal print (Yoox, $68)
- Harness (Charlotte Russe, $30)
- Stacked heel (Clarks, QVC, $84)
Keep an eye out next Thursday for another fashion post. I’m finishing off September with boots. Next week, we’ll chat about pairing boots and denim.