A compilation of interesting reads from this week:
1. How the white wall trend has affected design.
2. Tips to hosting a party like a Duchess. HINT: 3 bites at a time…interesting.
3. Abortion restrictions to pay attention to in 2017.
4. Kerry Washington wants you carry a purple purse to support women under domestic and financial abuse. And while I can’t afford any of the designer charity auctioned bags, I may have to pick up a cheaper alternative to show support.
5. Scandinavian brands to check out in 2017.
6. Apps you need this year if you’re always on your phone.
7. The real reason Tom Ford won’t dress the First Lady.
8. Just to clear things up, Planned Parenthood offers more services than abortion services.
9. Birth control myths that are probably putting you at risk of pregnancy.