Sephora’s VIB Sale is upon us! And for those who aren’t aware: Sephora offers a discount to their rewards members twice a year. VIB Rouge and VIB members will receive 20% off while Beauty Insiders receive 15% (I think). And since the sale started Friday, I wanted to give you recommendations as well as my wishlist and what’s currently awaiting in my cart.
General Info & Dates
VIB Rouge: 20%: 11/4-11/7: Use code “20ROUGE”
VIB Members: 20%: 11/11-11/17: Use code “20VIB”
Beauty Insider: 15%: WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I KNOW
Firstly, I always will begin by recommending repurchasing and stocking up on things you always end up buying. Things like beauty sponges, cleanser, moisturizer, shampoo, mascara, Clarisonic brush heads are some ideas.
Secondly, I’d suggest picking up something you may have had your eye on but thought it was a little too steep in price. With that added discount, you may feel better about snagging it.
And finally, I’d suggest getting a head start on gifting. There are a few people who I know I’ll get Christmas gifts for at Sephora, so I might as well save a little money while I’m at it. Right? I won’t list those, because I know they’ll be reading this (;
- Marc Jacobs lipsticks: Any of them. They’re my favorite. They’re so creamy and pigmented, and comfortable. My favorite shade is ‘Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.’
- Hourglass Surreal Light palette: I reviewed this, so I won’t stay on this too much, but I definitely think it’s worth the money. And if you can save 20%? Why not?
- Sephora foot sheet masks: OK these are gimmicky, but I LOVE them. And if you think I’m crazy, at least get them while they’re on sale and just try them out.
- Nars Blushes: These are some of my favorites, preferably ‘Luster’ and ‘Orgasm’
- Boscia Makeup Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil: Love this stuff. It removes your makeup like a dream.
- Sephora Favorites sets: I love these. You usually get to test out Sephora’s best sellers and curated little bags. I have purchased a few of the skincare sets already.
- Ole Henrickson Truth Serum: Love this stuff. It makes my skin soft and bright.
- SK-II Facial Essence: This is expeeeensive. But with 20% off, it’s tempting. It’s a water, essentially, but using it twice a day, my skin was so bright and soft and healthy looking. I definitely recommend this.
These are items I’m personally on the fence about.
- Fresh Sake Bath: I’ve heard wonderful things, but it’s $80. That’s expensive for a bath tonic, ya know?
- Natasha Denona eye palettes: Again, I’ve heard great things. They look gorgeous, but they’re expensive, so I’m still thinking this one over.
- Marc Jacobs blushes: I’ve had my eye on these since they’ve launched, and I swatch them every time I’m in the store, but I just haven’t brought myself to purchase quite yet.
- Bite Beauty gold lip gloss: I don’t know anything about this other than I am so intrigued.
- Viseart blush palettes: These are something else I’ve had my eye on for a little while, and I have heard they’re amazing.
Currently in my cart
- Beauty Blender
- Fresh Vitamin Nectar Mask
- Elizabeth and James Find Your Nirvana Rollerball Set
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple (cleanser)
And if you want to save even more money during this sale, sign up for Ebates. I know I sound like a broken record, especially if you know me in real life. But currently, Sephora offers 4% cashback using Ebates, so you can earn that as well as save the 20% of the sale. And if you sign up using this link*, you will get $10 with your purchase.
If this helped or if you just want to share what you picked up at the sale, or if you have any questions, reach out on social media. I’m always happy to answer questions (and talk about makeup any chance I get).
*Ebates link is a referral link. Feel free to sign up by going to the website if you’d prefer.